For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. Formulated with Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin, and antioxidants to support connective tissue, cartilage health, joint movement, and lubrication of joints. Recommended for adult pets, including large breeds and overweight pets.
• Supports connective tissue, cartilage health, and joint movement
• Glucosamine and Chondroitin promote cartilage development and joint health
• Yucca provides support for joint tenderness and may help relieve inflammation associated with training, competition, and normal daily exercise and activity.
• Omega-3 fatty acids help decrease normal inflammatory pathways
• Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids are vital to everyday health, strong muscles, and healthy joints
• Antioxidants help reduce the negative effects of oxidative stress and help to eliminate free radicals associated with the aging process.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Active Ingredients per 3 gram Tablet:
Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) 500 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg
Yucca schidigera 90 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) 60 mg
Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 58 mg
DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 60 IU
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed & Fish Oil) 1,800 mcg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed & Fish Oil) 946 mcg
(Above ingredients time released.)
Citric Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Silica Aerogel, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Oil.
Directions For Use: (Daily Maintenance)
Up to 10 lbs. ½ tablet
11 to 39 lbs. 1 tablet
40 to 79 lbs. 1-½ tablets
80 lbs. and over 2 tablets
Double the daily amount for the first 3 weeks.